Castrol™ is Land Rover's global lubricants partner. Every Land Rover engine starts its life with Castrol oil inside. Land Rover customers receive the same quality oil in servicing, that Land Rover demands when their vehicle was built.
Available at your local Land Rover Dealership
- Castrol has been Land Rover's official lubricant technology partner for over 11 years supplying Land Rover dealers with dedicated Castrol Professional oils.
- Castrol EDGE™ Professional is exclusively recommended by Land Rover.
CO-ENGINEERING TO DEVELOP THE RIGHT OIL FOR YOUR ENGINE
Land Rover engineers and Castrol technologists have worked closely to develop lubricants that are specifically designed for Land Rover engines.
This co-engineering approach means that Castrol Professional oils are extensively tested in Land Rover engines during their development phase. This has helped optimize both technologies to deliver outstanding performance, enhanced fuel economy and reduced CO2emissions.
Our Strongest Oil is Titanium Strong
- Castrol EDGE Professional is boosted with TITANIUM FST™, which doubles our oil's film strength, preventing oil film breakdown and reducing friction to help maximize engine performance. It’s ready to perform however the driver and engine demand.
- Up to 45% stronger* than a major competitor in reducing metal to metal contact, it is always ready to deliver the high levels of performance demanded by Land Rover drivers.
THE WORLD'S FIRST CO2NEUTRAL ENGINE OIL
Castrol EDGE Professional is the world’s first certified CO2 neutral engine oil and every litre is certified CO2neutral according to the highest global standards. In 2014, 200,000 tonnes of CO2 are set to be neutralized globally by Castrol’s commitment to carbon footprint reduction throughout their products’ lives. Any CO2 that remains in Castrol’s manufacturing process is offset through investment in emission reduction projects such as reforestation in Kenya, clean electricity generation in China and wind farms in New Caledonia.
* In our variable speed Fluid Strength Test, Castrol EDGE Professional boosted with TITANIUM FST™ gave up to 45% less metal-to-metal contact than a major competitor's product. Products representing 61% of our 2012 sales volume were tested.